* Schedules can change without notice, please check the online schedule.
* Maximum Capacity is based on lifeguards on duty to ratio of pool patrons set by the Manitoba Public Health Act. Numbers may vary depending on how many lifeguards are scheduled on duty.
* Splash Island Waterpark will be closed if the weather outside is less then 10°C
* Trained Lifeguards teach aquafit classes for motivational purposes. The staff are not certified fitness instructors. Please be sure to participate at your ability level and let staff know immediately if you have any abnormal pain or discomfort. Those with medical conditions, new participants and those adding exercise into their life should seek medical advice prior to participating as there is an inherent risk of injury in any physical activity including the aquafit programs.
Note: Pre-booking is No longer necessary or available
Additional Swim Times:
- June 30th Public Swim 1-7pm
- July 1st Canada Day Public Swim 12-5:30pm
* Regular Public Swim Rates still Apply during Additional or Extended Public Swim Times.